This position is remote and fulltime.
We are looking for J2ee Java developers:
The tech stack used at Agiloft — JBoss/Tomcat/MySQL | SQL Server | Oracle
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience, stock options and profit sharing.
- This is a long term assignment to develop and maintain the code for the J2EE based Agiloft product suite.
- The breakthrough we made at Agiloft is that the software can be configured to meet the needs of clients that range from Chevron and NEC to tiny startups, writing a line of code. Everything is done through a wizard-based customization interface using a standard browser.
- Rather like the Mac OS, it has taken a lot of sophisticated code to make things easy for the user.
- You will join the team responsible for developing enhancements to the core functionality, integrating with other systems and any bug fixing.
- Computer Science degree
- Experience working on a large project
- At least 4 years post-graduate experience
- Score in the top 10% in standardized J2EE tests
- Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
Please provide examples and references for similar work that you have done in the past.
The interview for this position will include both oral and online tests.
About companyAgiloft is a profitable and fast growing cloud software company that develops and markets agile business automation software. We have a strong and deeply referenceable customer base ranging from Fortune 100 companies to start-ups. Our suite of products include Contract Management, Customer Support, Workflow, ITIL and Asset Management.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we operate offices in the U.S., Russia and New Zealand, as well as partners and resellers in the U.S., Europe, South America, and Asia.
Контактная информация этой вакансии