Astound Commerce provides tailored solutions for wide range of ecommerce businesses: from pet food to B2B restaurant kitchen appliances. Our UX designers craft customer experiences for world-class projects that enable our clients to be successful by combination of human-centered design and leading-edge ecommerce solutions. We work with clients from USA, UK, Germany and Middle East. We need a skilled UX designer to join our Ukrainian team. You will be involved in every step of the design process: research user and business needs, drive onsite workshops with a client, craft prototypes of needed fidelity, present your solutions to team and clients.
Benefit of working in Astound
You will learn the well established design and development process, will have a voice to improve things on a project and on a team level, personally persuade clients that your ideas work, will have a different possibilities to learn world class UX best practices.
Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as Adidas, L’Oréal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace.
- Work in international team on Astounding ecommerce projects for major brands like Adidas, Crocs, L’Oreal, etc;
- Direct communication with clients and project members abroad (US, UK, Germany);
- Be a part of projects from conception to completion;
- Research and analyze best cases and patterns of UX design globally.
- User-centered design approach;
- Experience in creating wireframes;
- Interest in contemporary UX trends;
- At least Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written);
- Portfolio of completed web projects.
Good to have:
- Experience in ecommerce area — if you worked with Magento, you’re almost hired ??
- Experience in working with personas, task analysis and scenario / story creation is an advantage;
- Experience in human factors, human behavior, field observations & ethno research is an advantage.
- Strategic, passionate and creative;
- Pro-active, trustworthy and self-motivated;
- Task-driven and people oriented;
- Good listener and convincing speaker.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
Контактная информация этой вакансии