Client details Project manage office is a department in the Ciklum structure responsible for the outsourcing projects. The goal of the PMO is to grow the management expertise, introduce the best project management and development approaches, apply the expertise, knowledge and tools to the existing projects to deliver them on time and budget with needed quality and as a result to satisfy our clients.
PMO includes more than 25 project managers managing company outsourcing projects. In the PMO portfolio, there are projects from different domains for clients from US, UK, Europe, Africa, etc. We have an experience working as with large companies and with very innovative startup products. Our goal is to solve client’s issues and make their businesses successful by proposing and delivering effective solutions.
PMO consists of a few business lines, including Social and Gaming, E-commerce, Mobile, Enterprise Solutions, etc. The specialization of the enterprise is typically large solutions based on a complex back-end, business logic, Web and mobile applications which provide an excellent user experience for the end users for other businesses including especially startups.
Ciklum is looking for Middle Project Manager for PMO to join Vinnytsia team on full-time basis.
In the role of Project Manager, you will be working on various projects for our clients.
You will be accountable for the overall project delivery, team staffing and utilization on the project, management of the teams, budget planning, forecasting and execution.
- Manage and deliver on multiple projects;
- Assure governance of processes in delivery management and production as per selected delivery model;
- Define and ensure compliance with best practice development methodologies;
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and of high quality;
- Lead project teams;
- Take part in budget planning, forecasting and execution.
- Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in project management;
- Experience of leading projects for Enterprise level customers;
- Experience in Customer relations management, Requirement management, Risk management, Change management;
- Proven ability to lead teams in an Agile environment;
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Agile and/PMI certification desirable but not mandatory;
- Client side experience — facilitating pre-sale activities such as workshop — requirements elicitation, etc.;
- Knowledge of latest trends at SW development technologies and tools.
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Various technical seminars;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
About Ciklum:Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Контактная информация этой вакансии