Who we are looking for?
Since our company is constantly growing, we are looking for a Project Coordinator, who will join Sombra and help with managing projects. Now we have 2 PMs in the team. We can consider candidates without experience, but technical background will be a great plus.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Web development fundamentals and concepts understanding
- Upper Intermediate\Advanced level of English
- Strong analytical thinking
- Attention to details
- Controlling progress — control the progress of employees' processes, tasks, or activities and of your own work and responsibilities
- Decision making skills
- Discipline — adhere to what was said\promised
- Leadership of groups — encourage cooperation between team members in order to attain an objective
- Managing — manage and take charge of employees in order to enhance their performance; defining targets and providing appropriate means; controlling progress and correcting employees.
- Detailed project planning
- Risk analysis;
- Expectation management
- Project execution
- Monitor team performance
- Business communication and correspondence with clients
- Cooperate with the sales department.
What we offer:
- Play room with table tennis and football, xbox
- Regular performance review
- 18 working days 100% paid vacation
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Young, friendly team
- NO bureaucracy in the company
- English courses in the office
- Yoga, massage and corporate doctor in the office
- A lot of corporate events :)
ATTENTION! If you want your CV to be considered, please, complete the following:
- Send your CV with the cover letter written in English.
- Fill in this form: https://goo.gl/forms/Tb6Iaz1A4sgK0VIL2
Контактная информация этой вакансии