Who we are and what we do:
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 600 professionals in 7 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
Brief description of the open position:
This position is responsible for human resources information including systematization, recordkeeping, reporting; providing administrative and project management support to the Human Resources Manager; maintaining and updating HRIS.
- Maintain HR information and employee data in HRIS, be responsible for its correctness and proper dissemination;
- Administrate labor employees according to Ukrainian Labor Law;
- Performance Management process administration and improvement;
- Provide statistical and analytical HR reports;
- Develop and maintain of HR administration policies and procedures;
- Manage and coordinate HR projects with administration area;
- Consult employees and functional managers as per their request.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in HR, including 1 years' experience in HR Administrator role;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel), and various HRIS;
- Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian Labor Law;
- Strong administration and analytic skills.
Good to have experience in:
- Managing and/or implementation of HRIS;
- Developing and implementing of the corporate policies/procedures;
- Running HR projects;
- Investigating of other countries labor law.
- Work accurately with attention to details and with high level of confidentiality;
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
- Flexible, proactive and willing to learn;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
Контактная информация этой вакансии