Recruit Alliance for our client — well-known international company, is looking for Key Account Manager (FMCG).
- ! Experience in FMCG industry as a Supervisor/Manager or other experience in dealing with mostly Key Accounts not less than 3 year, strong experience in active sales.
- Drive license cat «B», not less than two years experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation-presentation and analytical skills, personnel management skills.
- ! English — intermediate.
Main job responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain business (contracted) relations with the appointed National KA and Local KA of the region. Negotiations with central offices of retail chains concerning annual plans-promotion activities-listings-shelf space.
- Fulfillment of the sales plan. Achieve Company’s goals in accordance with KPI’s.
- Thorough sales growth via: increasing effectiveness of the current Merchandising system; close and effective utilizing of the agreed marketing budgets; improving of placement of the product in stores of the appointed customers; implementing of agreed on the central level of chains picks in their stores; etc.
- Current sales analysis, weekly forecasting of sales
- Monitoring of competitors' activities and proposal counteractions to competitors' activities and price monitoring.
- Car and laptop provided by company;
- Competitive salary+ bonus system (that depends on experience and skills);
- Annual paid vacation, рaid sick leaves;
- Auto, payment of fuel.
Project manager: Svetlana Katorgina
+ 38 (050) 201 54 51 (Viber, WhatsApp)
Call tel. + 38 (067) 433 66 77
CV with a photo send to [см. контактную информацию ниже]
Контактная информация этой вакансии