Genesis, one of the world’s largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of Business Analyst for a Solid, fintech division of Genesis.
In Solid we have good experience of building global products in challenging fast growing verticals. One of key feature that distinguishes our company among other is that we share information with our employees so you will see the results of your work immediately and will see how your efforts turn into business metrics on each stage. Here in our team you will enhance your skills quickly and will have chance to reach great results as a specialist.
We have already established partnerships with numerous banks across all the continents and the mission of business analyst will not only include to review and improve the existing contacts, but also enhance and develop new partnerships, not only via remote communication, but also through direct contact — this position presupposes visiting various conferences and frequent business trips worldwide.
- Minimum 1 year in payments is a must;
- Excellent written and oral communication (fluent English is a must);
- Strong analytical skills (good with numbers, critical thinking);
- Advanced research skills;
- Experience in quality work with PowerPoint (not only preparing presentations, but also presenting);
- Project management — ability to organize the analytical and technical work in fast-moving environment.
- Restructuring of our partnership with acquirers/PSPs in the European market with focus on few key partners instead of numerous banks;
- Creation and adoption of step-by-step «new partner acquisition flow» starting with initial contact and ending with successful integration and increase of processing volumes;
- Review of cooperation terms with existing partners in order to gain more beneficial contract terms, reduction of fees paid/reserves held.
- a strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional development.
- interesting and challenging tasks — experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects all over the World.
- convenient working conditions — a comfortable office (a summer terrace, free lunches, a fully-equipped music rehearsal room with a drum kit) located a 5 minute walk from the Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- sports and healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- exceptional opportunities for professional growth— in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!
Контактная информация этой вакансии