Who we are.
SteelKiwi is a US outsourcing company with two development centers in two beautiful Ukrainian cities: Odessa and Vinnytsia. Our products are modern mobile and web applications. We use Python/Django stack as a core of web development and all possible front-end tools to make our products shine.
We are always looking to expand our team with people who share the same passion for delivering the best results and for resting together after the effective performance. Are you ready?
What do we need?
- experience in testing several projects at the same time
- experience in testing of Android and iOS mobile applications
- experience in testing modern web applications and clear understanding of their architecture
- knowledge and understanding of the overall testing process
- knowledge of the Agile and Scrum development methodologies and understanding of what role QA engineers play in them
- strong desire to grow and improve in the field of Quality Assurance
- good grasp of the IT industry and applications testing in particular
- solid analytical skills and good sequential thinker
- English- intermediate
What should you do?
- manual testing of web and mobile applications
- client’s requirements analysis and creation of test cases/check-lists
- conducting test sessions
- providing a description of located bugs and submitting them to the issue tracker
- ability to cooperate with the development team, Project Manager and the client
- leading demo to the customer
- work with Postman, JIRA, Jmeter, ZAP
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- the feeling of the importance of what you do
- growth prospects for this position
- free of charge English classes; paid events attendanc
- purchase the necessary software, release-party, pizza-party
- periodic review of the salary every six month
- purchase a laptop or PC
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with HR (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (no restrictions on the implementation, but the faster you do — the faster we`ll give you feedback).
Stage 3. Interview with the head of the department (Tech Lead).
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you’ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.
Контактная информация этой вакансии