Miratech provides Smart Enterprise, Team Extension, Cyber Security, Customer Intelligence and Engineering solutions to corporate customers. Founded in 1989. Global headquarters are in New York, USA, operating in Europe, America and Asia. Miratech sales, customer support, and research & development centers are in Israel, Norway, Poland, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
Maratech announces a vacant position of Project Manager/Delivery Director.
Our requirements are:
- Listening and communications skills (verbal, non-verbal and written) — the ability to pay attention to and effectively interpret what other people are saying, and convey information to another effectively and efficiently;
- Customer focus — the ability to build and maintain orientation of a team toward serving its clients' needs;
- Result orientation — inner need to consistently deliver required results, set and achieve goals, consistently comply with quality, service and productivity standards, meet deadlines; ability to maintain focus on team goals;
- Creativity and problem solving skills — the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.; ability to apply patterns and processes for finding solutions to difficult or complex challenges;
- Growth mindset — belief that someone’s abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work, love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment;
- Team leadership skills — ability to clearly establish and communicate expectations and accountabilities; monitor and evaluate performance; provide effective feedback and coaching; identify development needs and help employees to achieve optimal performance and gain valuable skills that will translate into strong performance in future roles;
- Background in client business domain (finance, banking, collection) and/or client technology domain (.NET SWE and/or C++ SWE and/or application operation);
- Will be a big plus: Program Management experience, Budget management within an international company, Experience in managing international distributed teams.
- Governance and Change Management — creation and execution of a comprehensive governance and change management plan for the organization;
- Ensure the change management efforts tie into the rhythm of business and existing mechanisms wherever possible to drive changes into core business;
- Work with business and IT leaders to develop plans to address business targets and priorities;
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships;
- Engage broadly with product owners and project teams to monitor plans and progress, manage issues and risks, and plan and execute on the committed roadmaps;
- Involve in portfolio management activities that engage other teams to align with the overall IT strategy;
- Lead risks and issues management;
- Provide value-added program management guidance to program/project managers to support successful program delivery (e.g. project management methodologies and best practices).
- Comfortable work environment in modern business center (V.Gavela blvd.);
- Competitive remuneration;
- Paid sick leave and vacations;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate English course;
- Team-oriented atmosphere;
Контактная информация этой вакансии