MGID, Inc. is a Santa-Monica based global pioneer in native advertising that provides tailored solutions for advertisers, affiliate marketers, online stores, webmasters, web marketers, brand managers, performance-driven media buyers and publishers on one integrated platform. It’s the place where all participants of the native advertising ecosystem meet, greet and find solutions for their very specific needs.
MGID has been operating at the global market for more than 10 years.
Our mission is to deliver high value to consumers of digital content and all participants of the native advertising ecosystem.
At this point MGID is looking for a Event Manager to make Company even stronger and deliver maximum value to organization as a whole!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, equipment, promotional material etc
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Conduct pre- and post — event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Ability to speak and write in Russian and English fluently and idiomatically
- Proven experience as Event Manager or Event Planner
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events including international IT related conferences and exhibitions
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Excellent time management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- A knack for problem-solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently (up to 10 events per quarter)
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Skilled in project management
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationship
- Experience in PR, SMM, Content marketing, or Travel management
- competitive compensation;
- challenging work in an international company;
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees;
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours;
- annual paid vacations (20 working days);
- external and internal professional trainings and certifications;
- corporate English classes with native speakers;
- convenient location (5 min from Shulyavskaya metro station);
- opportunity for professional growth.
Контактная информация этой вакансии