This position exists to ensure tax regulation compliance, timely reporting and control over implementation of local legislation requirements.
- Kyiv based, temporary
- Reporting to Chief Accountant, Finance
- Manage financial period-end closing in SAP (month, quarter, and year) within COCKPIT process. Support FX revaluation for operating accounts and open items, make function area adjustment, SKU Product Costing determination, find conflicts between Ukrainian accounting and IFRS and ways to fix them.
- Control GR / IR closing in SAP at the end of the financial period and throughout the reporting period; close all possible debtors', creditors and accounts' open items in line with contracts.
- Manage VAT operations and VAT documents turnover. Coordinate VAT return preparation and submission to tax authorities via «M.E.Doc.» Control over all VAT accounts and VAT invoices issue for import of services.
- Control excise tax and excise stamps documents turnover, excise stamps data matching, excise tax declaration preparation and submission to the tax authorities by «M.E.Doc.», control excise tax balances on the tax authorities' accounts.
- Keep I/C import documents turnover, check Customs Cargo Declaration, enter data in SAP, submit templates and documents into SRT system for processing by BSC, monitor the respective data compliance in SAP and control tables processing.
- Communicate with state authorities' representatives and prepare official responses to fiscal authorities and other internal & external audit on demand.
- Lead and develop the respective Accounting team, ensuring their continued performance, engagement and development.
- University degree
- At least 3 years' experience in the FMCG area on the respective position
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Ukrainian accounting and Tax Code of Ukraine; fixed assets depreciation according to Ukraine standards and IFRS, import of Finished Goods and taxation
- At least Intermediate English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Excel, SAP, M.E.Doc
- Excellent communication skills
More information about career opportunities at JTI Ukraine is now available on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jticareersukraine/
You can also visit a job page: https://jobs.jti.com/
To apply: https://jt-international-sa.contactrh.com/jobs/12215/23939601
Контактная информация этой вакансии