Achieve more with Dyckerhoff!
Dyckerhoff is member of Buzzi Unicem Group, together we form a world-wide spread conglomerate of companies producing cement, concrete and aggregates like gravel and sand. Our core business around which all activities are allocated is cement, made at own plants in Germany, the USA, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
Our production sites in Ukraine:
Cement plants: Zdolbuniv, Rivne region and Olshankoe, Nikolaev region;
Concrete plants: Kiev, Odessa and Nikolaev.
We at Dyckergoff Cement Ukraine place significant emphasis on our shared values and commitment towards a sustainable development, supported by high quality and environmentally friendly assets. If you are interested in professional growths and career development within a big multinational company, join our team and achieve more with «Dyckerhoff»!
Currently we are looking for Senior Lawyer, with principal location in Kyiv.
- Provide legal support to the Company Management, Branches, departments and employees
- Assist with preparing, reviewing, concluding and controlling observance of contracts with other companies, institutions and organizations in the Company. Give legal opinions and comments for improvement of contract drafts.
- Represent the Company’s interests in courts and other bodies in the course of consideration of legal issues and disputes.
- Assist to the Company Branches to obtain necessary licenses, certificates, and patents etc., which are indispensable for enacting the Company’s economic activities.
Reporting to: Head of Legal
Successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Law
- 5+ years in Legal profession
- 2+ years of proven experience at the Senior lawyer position within multinational production companies or at the senior legal consultant (senior associate) position in a leading law firm
- Excellent knowledge of corporate, civil, commercial, administrative and tax law
- Experience in dispute resolution (litigations, negotiations settlement, corporate investigations, mediation)
- Availability of lawyer certificate is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
Контактная информация этой вакансии