- 0.5−2 years post qualification experience as legal assistant/junior lawyer/contract administrator (experience in IT/media/telecom company will be a plus);
- Solid theoretical grounding in contract, commercial, civil and business law (both local and international);
- Basic understanding of Software Development, License, Advertising and Outsourcing (Outstaffing) Services Agreements;
- English knowledge (min B2 level);
- Electronic docflow — experienced user and be able to categorize and maintain legal documents database;
- Good verbal and written communication with strong attention to detail, accuracy and care in final product.
- Legal analyses and review of non-complex agreements according to international law;
- Development of non-complex agreements (Software Development, License, Advertising Services Agreements);
- Cross-check of agreements with accounting and financial departments;
- Maintaining and enhancement of legal documents database;
- Support teammates on daily basis contracting tasks.
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in international company;
- Exciting projects;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
Контактная информация этой вакансии