We are looking for a Junior Sales Manager who has the skill set of a Business development manager and Leads generator.
You will be looking for collaboration opportunities using different online resources and tools. Your main communication tools will be LinkedIn, Slack, and good old-fashioned Email. You will be also having video calls. The goal of communication is to discuss different projects and businesses needs and suggest how you can help.
Our requested candidate is a great communicator, a strong proxy between new clients and our company. Thus, our candidate should love talking to people and asking them the right questions to identify business opportunities and lay a solid foundation for a lasting and mutually beneficial partnership.
Given that you should have strong managerial skills. Moreover, this comes in handy as you will be sending lots of emails and messages, putting together questionnaires, presentations with web design and development services.
Experience working as a sales manager, client services manager, account manager, project manager, and/or a client success manager is a huge instant plus.
Specifically, you will be doing the following:
- Bringing new clients to the company and accelerating revenue;
- Maintaining communication with prospects via email, LinkedIn, and other dedicated sales platforms and channels;
- Elaborating incoming requests by identifying opportunities and lifetime value (LTV);
- Developing quotes, putting together presentations, and demoing them to the prospects;
- Working closely with the Sales Team, Design, and Development team leads;
- Keeping CRM and main sales tools up to date;
- Achieving joint success metrics for the partnership unit.
We are offering you:
- Opportunity to work with international clients and markets;
- Possibility to serve world-class design and code solutions;
- Freedom to experiment shall this helps to fulfill success metrics;
- Cozy office in the center of Kyiv;
- Professional growth, lots of knowledge, and fun.
- 9−12 months in sales;
- Fluent English (speaking and writing);
- Strong communication skills;
- Understanding of web design and development process.
- You’ll start from the two-week onboarding where we introduce you to our team and show how things work;
- Then you’ll have three months probation period working with real leads, having both written and verbal communication (emails, video calls, and meetings);
- After the probation you’ll get an increase in salary;
- Then you’ll be able to grow to the next more independent and responsible position in the Sales Department — Sales Manager.
Контактная информация этой вакансии