Pechersk School International opens a position of ECA Coordinator starting from 1st February 2019.
If you are interested in this position, please, send your CV with Covering letter
[см. контактную информацию ниже] 22nd December 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Strong informational technology skills including informational database management, file management, Google Suites proficiency and basic website management skills.
- Ability to work with a range of cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills, especially in the area of customer service
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Working in a school environment
- Client support / Customer service
The outcomes and actions required of this position for ECAs are as follows:
- Create a season-by-season schedule that provides an appropriate balance of activities, grade levels, teachers and days of the week for ECAs
- Create and maintain the annual ECA calendar and place it on the All School calendar
- Ensure that all eligible teachers are signed up for the required number of ECAs each year
- Recruit, induct and train outside tutors, ECA providers prior for each season, including distributing contracts and other documentation
- Work with the Marketing Department to advertise each season on all available PSI media (e.g., Facebook, Friday Newsletter, MyPSI, etc.)
- Maintain and confirm the sign up system for parents and students
- Plan for and organize ECA Saturday Morning Sports, ECA Mother Tongue, Russian/English parent classes
- Handle all logistics related to ECAs (e.g., rooms, resources, substitute teachers etc.)
- Develop and maintain a daily attendance system
- Collect all relevant receipts and invoices and submit them for reimbursement to providers
- Observe the quality of all ECAs and provide development feedback to tutors each season
- Meet with tutors mid season to review their planning, all expectations and performance
- Develop, implement and and analyse feedback from providers, parents and students regarding the ECA and SSS programme
- Make programme adjustments based on feedback
- Annually update the ECA Handbook
We can offer you Official employment, Competitive salary, International environment.
If you are interested in this position, please, send your CV with Covering letter .
Контактная информация этой вакансии