Pechersk School International opens a position of ECA Coordinator starting from 22nd April 2019.
If you are interested in this position, please, send your CV in English with Covering letter
[см. контактную информацию ниже] 17th April 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Strong informational technology skills including informational database management, file management, Google Suites proficiency and basic website management skills.
- Ability to work with a range of cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills, especially in the area of customer service
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Working in a school environment
- Client support / Customer service
The outcomes and actions required of this position for ECAs are as follows:
- Create a season-by-season schedule that provides an appropriate balance of activities, grade levels, teachers and days of the week for ECAs
- Create and maintain the annual ECA calendar and place it on the All School calendar
- Ensure that all eligible teachers are signed up for the required number of ECAs each year
- Recruit, induct and train outside tutors, ECA providers prior for each season, including distributing contracts and other documentation
- Work with the Marketing Department to advertise each season on all available PSI media (e.g., Facebook, Friday Newsletter, MyPSI, etc.)
- Maintain and confirm the sign up system for parents and students
- Plan for and organize ECA Saturday Morning Sports, ECA Mother Tongue, Russian/English parent classes
- Handle all logistics related to ECAs (e.g., rooms, resources, substitute teachers etc.)
- Develop and maintain a daily attendance system
- Collect all relevant receipts and invoices and submit them for reimbursement to providers
- Observe the quality of all ECAs and provide development feedback to tutors each season
- Meet with tutors mid season to review their planning, all expectations and performance
- Develop, implement and and analyse feedback from providers, parents and students regarding the ECA and SSS programme
- Make programme adjustments based on feedback
- Annually update the ECA Handbook
We can offer you Official employment, Competitive salary, International environment.
If you are interested in this position, please, send your CV in English with Covering letter .
Контактная информация этой вакансии