Open Packaging Network is looking for a Crypto Token Manager to join our team.
In order to support a important project, candidate will have responsibility for the listing project token on crypto exchanges and develop trading process of B2B blockchain based platform for packaging industry.
- Actively trade in the cryptocurrency markets
- Arbitrage exchange and currency pairs to maximize returns
- Make markets on various exchanges
- Verifying that all trades have been confirmed successfully
- Accurately record and maintain records of coin ownership
- Ability to make fast and accurate investment decisions based on price information, news, and charts
- Strong analytical skills to be able to read market data and consider alternative positions
- Conduct a weekly review each Sunday of the prior week’s activity, prior to resuming trading activities on Monday
- A thorough understanding of how the securities and derivatives markets trade
- Experience with trading tools and analysis in any financial market
- Preference for individuals who have been, or currently are licensed
- Ability to analyze price charts and an understanding of lagging and leading indicators
- Passion for monitoring developments in the economy, politics, company news, analyst reports, and market information
- Checking trade confirmations from the previous day against trading blotter
- Understand the workings of the global financial market
- Must have strong Mathematics & Analytical abilities
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or finance, or a master’s degree in business administration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with creativity and user empathy
- Proof of strong trading record
- At least 1 year of full-time work experience in similar role and industry
- A positive, can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Tremendous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Personal temperament that can handle stress and details
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with outstanding strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated, hardworking, and goal driven team player
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
Remote.Salary is negotiable based on experience.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review.
Контактная информация этой вакансии