The Head of Legal plays a leading position in the business by providing leadership to the legal department and legal leadership across the business in several European countries (with focus on Germany, Poland, Moldova, Ukraine). The Head of Legal does this by providing proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice to the business, as well as implementing initiatives and processes in order to set standards and reinforce a culture of integrity, quality, ethical behaviour and responsibility across the business.
Objectives and Responsibilities
Serve as a key legal advisor on all major business transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, public offerings, and strategic partnership.
- Support the companies` major business through due diligence, deal negotiations, integration, and other phases.
- Analyze and identify the legal risks and implications of all of the business’s transactions, keeping the senior management in all departments of the business informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
- Advise on legal aspects of the group companies` financing, including assessing and advising on current and future business structures and legal entities.
- Reports regularly to the legal department of the German headquarter.
Experience and qualification:
- LL.B of J.D. degree. A degree in Business Administration will be considered an asset.
- At least 7+ years of working experience working in a corporate legal capacity within a fast-paced, fast-evolving and dynamic environment.
- Profound knowledge in European competition law, industrial property rights, marketing law, compliance and corporate governance.
- Proven background in corporate, contract, data protection Laws and M&A
- Experience and knowledge in risk management and evaluation.
- Russian — fluent
- Ukrainian — fluent
- English — upper-intermediate/ or advanced
- German — upper-intermediate
- Exceptionally good leadership skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams towards a unified direction along with the business’s senior leadership and relevant stakeholders.
- Result-driven and service-driven individual.
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills.
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
Location — Odessa.
If you need more informations feel free to contact me.
Yuliia Ternova +380636426541 (Viber, WhatsApp), @juliaternova (Telegram)
Контактная информация этой вакансии